1. Freelance Writers
Jing Culture & Crypto is looking for freelance writers to create and produce B2B stories on the intersection of Web3, art, and culture. We are considering pitches for features, interviews, and op-eds exploring how Web3 technologies such as NFTs and the metaverse are reshaping art-making, collecting, art commerce, and cultural projects.
Key areas of coverage
- Project Spotlight: Insider’s look at upcoming and noteworthy NFT art/culture projects, auctions/sales, exhibitions, and collaborations led by arts and cultural organizations
- Market Insights: The latest insights on the NFT art market, NFT art collecting, and NFT art collectors, including interviews with sector experts, observers, or collectors
- Tech Bytes: Technology and product developments in blockchain and supportive NFT industries
- Metaverse Moves: How artists and cultural organizations are building out their metaverse presences, reaching audiences and expanding their programming in the virtual environment
How to pitch JCC
- Before pitching, do read our existing NFT coverage to understand Jing Culture & Commerce’s B2B perspective and voice, and examples of stories in the same vein.
- With your pitch, include a news peg, a concise description of the story, and the insight or analysis you’ll be bringing. Include any sources you’ll be reaching out to; pitches with original reporting are preferred.
- Also append a short bio about yourself with your pitch to give us a sense of your background, including any published work or relevant writing samples.
- Original stories only: we do not accept articles that have already been published elsewhere.
- No promotion: any connections or affiliations to the companies featured in the article should be disclosed. The story should also not serve as promotion for its author.
Direct your pitches to email@example.com.