1. Design Intern
Jing Culture & Commerce is seeking a highly talented and creative Design Intern to assist with our visual growth. The design intern will work with the editorial team to design editorial layout, establish a consistent visual identity, and create visual elements accompanying high-quality, B2B content on culture and technology. Other tasks include supporting the editorial team in photo-editing, illustration, and executing Jing Culture & Commerce graphics standards across different platforms.
An ideal candidate must have a keen eye for detail as well as a vision for consistent design throughout different platforms, for both digital and print.
Required Knowledge / Qualifications:
- Experience in both graphic and web design
- Creative, with an eye for impactful images and visuals
- Ability to visualize data, translating it into useful and striking infographics
- Deep familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp, and WordPress
- Assist the editorial team in creating graphic elements, illustrations, photo editing, and image sourcing
- Create illustrations and infographics to lead daily articles
- Maintain a consistent visual language for Jing Culture & Commerce
- Create visual content for Jing social media platforms
- Develop design layouts for email newsletters, articles, and internal and external documents and presentations
- Manage visual assets
Please send a resume, cover letter, and any design samples (or a link to your portfolio) to email@example.com with the subject line “Design Internship.”