China’s Gen Z and millennial consumers seek novel products that stand out from the crowd, fueling a rapidly evolving culture of innovative “mega-collaborations” between brands.
While many brand pairings may appear extreme or even bizarre, such items are widely talked about, and their freshness and limited-time appeal can tempt young consumers to at least try new, (often affordably priced) products—which also make them attractive candidates for posting on social media, further helping to expand the reach of brands among that valuable demographic.
Register today to join the Jing Group on Tuesday, January 26 at 10 a.m. EST / 3 p.m. GMT for a live webinar exploring “How Collaborations Are Defining Experiences in China”.
During the hour-long broadcast, presented by cross-cultural agency TONG, we’ll discuss why—from a consumer standpoint—brand collaborations continue to resonate and accelerate in China, and the value for all parties involved, including brands in and out of China collaborating together.
In our discussion, you’ll learn:
- The importance of collaborations for your 2021 China marketing strategies
- Distinct characteristics of China-focused collaborations
- How collaborations continue to be creative by driving forth creativity and innovation
- How brands can build upon collaborations with experiences—both digital and physical—and content for wider reach and greater impact
- Plus, ask questions and interact with Jing Group editors and guest speakers
This digital event is a continuation of Jing Group x TONG’s “Tracking the Trends for 2021” content series. All Registrants will receive a copy of our joint Jing Group x TONG white paper following the webinar’s conclusion.
After registering, you will receive an email confirmation containing information about joining the webinar