- This event has passed.
Now more than ever it’s vital that the people you engage with become your biggest fans and supporters of the work you produce. Whether it’s customers, donors, members, or artistic partners, your audiences love to experience a personalised and relevant connection to your organisation.
When you use multiple software platforms to store and manage your audience data, how can you create an effective strategy to communicate and engage with the people on your database?
In this one-hour webinar Nick Kime, The Digital Culture Network’s Tech Champion for Customer Relationship Management, and Peggy Naumann, our Tech Champion for Email Marketing will talk you through ideas for organising your data to support an effective communication strategy.
In this session you will learn:
- How to consolidate data from multiple systems
- Data tagging & categorisation
- Tips to increase your email opt-ins
- What data management systems you could be using
- How to use your data to send more targeted emails
- How automation can enrich the customer experience
- How to make the most of opportunities to engage with your audience