- This event has passed.
December 7, 2020 - December 8, 2020
Are you ready to immerse yourself in all things arts marketing and what you need to know as our field shifts beneath our feet?
Are you ready to dive into conversations to launch your exploration of new ways of thinking or affirm tried and true tactics?
If you said yes, then have we got the lineup for you!
This year’s conference will bring forward:
- Learning and application in consumer behavior changes that will inform your decision making
- Detecting and ways to avoid bias in content creation
- Explore how to communicate value and maximize revenue through pricing for online and in-person performances
- Reflect on what accessibility means now
- Email and audience targeting, how will you cut through the noise?
- Access a round up of research that will assist you in understanding the new landscape ahead
- Storytelling and fundraising go hand in hand, what does it mean during and post-pandemic?
- Enjoy interactive breaks and networking opportunities to connect you with your peers and give you some room to breathe
Kicked off with an inspirational keynote on resiliency, change management and navigating this tumultuous time.
Our sessions this year will focus on equity and accessibility and an outlook for the next 18-24 months ahead. These are uncertain times, and we are targeting content and interactions to position you the best and strongest to get through.
You don’t want to miss this!